Your satisfaction and trust are our top priority, which is why we have created this simple and effective way for you to tell us about any concerns or objections you may have. BrikkApp prides itself on quality service delivery and we listen carefully to your every feedback to help us continuously improve and meet your expectations.
Before submitting a complaint, you can contact our dedicated support team using our handy chat support widget located in the bottom left corner of the page. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will be happy to assist you and address any concerns you may have. Alternatively, if you prefer to communicate via email, you can send your questions or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback and strive to provide you with the best possible service. Thank you for choosing us as your trusted partner in solving any problems you may encounter.
- If you are a registered user and are not satisfied with BrikApp's services or activities, you may file a complaint by following the instructions in this policy.
- This Unified Complaint Handling System, has been created to meet the requirements based on the European Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/2117 supplementing the requirements for the handling of complaints under Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2020/1503 of the European Parliament and of the Council on European Crowdfunding Service Providers, i.e. to enable investors (hereinafter referred to as "Platform Users" or "Users") to lodge a complaint or grievance against the Applicant's actions, which will be efficiently handled by the Applicant.
Filing a Complaint:
- Complaints must be submitted through the BrikkApp Platform using the standard template on this webpage.
- Each complaint must contain the following information:
The personal details of the complainant
- Individual investor:
- Full name
- Address, including postal code, City, Country/Region
- Legal entity:
- Registration number
- Business name
- Address, including postal code, City, Country/Region
- Personal details of legal representative (if applicable)
- Full reference to the investment and/or contract to which the complaint relates
- A description of the subject of the complaint
- The date(s) of the facts giving rise to the complaint
- Description of the damage, loss or injury caused
- Any registered user of the Platform has the right to file a complaint free of charge.
Handling of the Complaint
- BrikkApp shall, after the complaint is submitted, send an acknowledgement of receipt and the result of the verification of the complaint as justified or unjustified to the email address provided by the user in their Complaint, within 10 days from the date of submission of the Complaint.
- The legitimacy or illegitimacy of the Complaint shall be decided after investigation by the person in charge of handling complaints and Complaints, which is the BrikkApp's Business Manager.Legitimate Complaints are then considered to be those cases where the service was not properly provided to the user due to non-compliance with the internal regulations of the Complainant, in violation of legal regulations or for improper handling of related services or cases of improper conduct of the Complainant's employees or persons authorized to act for the Complainant related to the provision of services to the user.
The person in charge of handling complaints and Complaints on behalf of the Applicant:
- receives Complaints, checks the legitimacy of their submission according to the documents submitted and own available information;
- Discusses with the applicants the objections raised, explains their possible unjustification and informs the users about the subsequent procedure for handling their complaint or Complaint;
- Processes the case documentation, issues the User, upon request, with an Acknowledgement of Receipt of the Complaint;
- conduct a follow-up investigation and handling of the case;
- inform the user in writing of the final resolution (acknowledgement and resolution of the submission or reasons for non-acknowledgement) of the case;
- informs the Complainant's statutory body of any disagreement by the User with the handling of the Complaint and provides the Complainant with a record of such submission.
- In the event that the User does not agree with the handling of the Complaint, the case shall be heard in the second instance by the statutory body, i.e. the Claimant's managing director. In the event of the User's disagreement with the solution proposed by the Applicant's statutory body, the User shall be informed of the possibility to address their Complaint to the Czech National Bank. The time limits for examination and decision are set according to generally binding legal regulations, with the processing of the Complaint to be completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the submission. This time limit includes the time required for the professional assessment. For this reason, Complaints must be dealt with without delay.
- The time limits for examination and decision are set according to generally binding legal regulations, with the processing of the Complaint to be completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the submission. This time limit includes the time required for the professional assessment. For this reason, Complaints must be dealt with without delay.
- If a Complaint cannot be resolved within 30 days of receipt, the user must be contacted to agree on an extension of the resolution period for the time necessary to investigate the case.
- Upon receipt of a Complaint, the Complainant's Authorized Officer shall establish a record in which the progress of the Complaint with all relevant facts and the manner in which the Complaint was resolved is continuously recorded. After the Complaint has been resolved, the record is archived.
- All communications will be made in writing by electronic means or, at the User's request, in paper form, in the Czech language or, at the User's request, in the English language.
The record of the Complaint shall include, at a minimum:
- a serial number;
- the date of receipt of the Complaint;
- the name and surname of the person filing the Complaint;
- the subject of the Complaint;
- the decision to acknowledge/not to acknowledge the Complaint;
- the reason for acknowledging/not acknowledging the Complaint;
- he signature of the person in charge of handling complaints and Grievances.